Evolution Forever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dedicated to Newcomers the RO world over!!!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Evolution must live on

Go down 
+3
Artemis
Chrono
GoldenSun
7 posters
AuthorMessage
GoldenSun
Admin

Evolution must live on Empty
PostSubject: Evolution must live on   Evolution must live on EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 12:41 pm

I know that dRO is not the most stable server out there, but like I said before, I will probably live or die with the server. And I decided to continue on with the dream, and continue the purpose of Evolution in dRO. And for that I need space to recruit and start all over. So could you guys tell me the names of all your charters and which one you would like to keep in the guild? Since we were always lvling new characters most of you have 3-4 in guild and I need the space. I will keep whichever character you want on the guild, but I do need the rest of the space for new members.

Hope you guys are having fun, and thank you for all the memories =]
Back to top Go down
Chrono
Admin
Chrono

Character Profile
Land of Chaos Land of Chaos:
Evolution must live on Left_bar_bleue80/80Evolution must live on Empty_bar_bleue  (80/80)

PostSubject: Re: Evolution must live on   Evolution must live on EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 11:41 pm

Keep sonic in guild Tensei Chrono can be kicked and its not the end I will be there too but I have to make sure Evolution can stand in Lumina as well ^_^
Back to top Go down
https://evolutionforever.forumotion.com
Artemis

Character Profile
Evolution must live on Left_bar_bleue80/80Evolution must live on Empty_bar_bleue  (80/80)

PostSubject: Re: Evolution must live on   Evolution must live on EmptySun May 01, 2011 4:59 am

Please keep my one and only Artemis. every once and a while on to Dro to check stuff
Back to top Go down
Gilgamesh

Gilgamesh

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: Evolution must live on   Evolution must live on EmptySun May 01, 2011 11:14 am

Please keep Gilgamesh13 in the guild... you can kick the rest of my chars....

I will visit dro once in a while.... but I'm currently busy at lumina because of mining and lvling the evo guild there.... sorry gold.....

oh yeah.... might as well say it here.... I won't be online during May 7-10.... we're having a family vacation at boracay.... unfortunately the hotel we'll be staying at has no WiFi..... so I can't play.... reallly sorry.... Crying or Very sad

** don't worry... I have my punishment.... 1 hour airplane ride = 1 hour of getting dizzy and about 5 times vomiting.....**
I have motion sickness.... XD

oh yeah.... 1 more hour going back.... plus the other hours riding other kinds of vehicles...... ~sigh...~
I'm gonna lose a lot of weight.... XD

well good night... I'm going to
Sleep
Back to top Go down
Shirue
Admin
Shirue

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: Evolution must live on   Evolution must live on EmptyMon May 02, 2011 1:08 am

just keep my sniper in there plz
Back to top Go down
Queen of Hearts
Admin
Queen of Hearts

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: Evolution must live on   Evolution must live on EmptyTue May 03, 2011 9:40 am

I guess keep my LK in the guild
Back to top Go down
http://	      * http://icedemon17.deviantart.com/
logically_insane

PostSubject: Re: Evolution must live on   Evolution must live on EmptySun May 22, 2011 2:27 pm

Is Evolution leaving dRO? If so I'd like to know. I'm on a lot of the time and there are 70+ members in that guild, and only 4-5 are on daily with me. Btw this is Saduko the Assassin going for SinX.
Back to top Go down
GoldenSun
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Evolution must live on   Evolution must live on EmptyTue May 24, 2011 12:37 am

You joined after these people left xD. Don't worry about them, and for some reason we have more people from the other side of the world, so you'll see more people online during the night or mornings
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Evolution must live on   Evolution must live on Empty

Back to top Go down

Evolution must live on
Page 1 of 1